Once you’ve built your brand awareness on social media and you have gained organic traffic through SEO, the next step is to start digital advertising. Use your current customers demographics to find new customers and grow your business!
Digital advertising is an amazing tool that reaches a larger crowd beyond your current customers. With the appropriate ads on search engines and/or social media, you can sell your product or service while making sure you’re targeting the ideal customer you want to reach. With the use of digital ads, you can specify a demographic so distinctly that you could make sure your money is going directly to those potential customers that you want to see your ad.
Ronzio Digital can create a personalized digital advertising campaign for you that will target the specific demographic that is needed to build your brand and sell your product or service.
Social Media Advertising Statistics
- The share of marketing budgets spent on social media is expected to more than double over the next five years
- More than 52% of marketers say Facebook is “the most important social network they use to grow and market their business.”
- 96% of small business owners/marketers use social media marketing
- 61% of startups use social media for marketing
- 43% of digital marketers say social media is one of their most effective tactics
- Social media is viewed as the second-most effective digital marketing tactic for customer retention purposes
Search Engine Advertising Statistics
- 89% of customers begin their buying process with a search engine
- The click-through rate for a mobile search ad on Google in the first position is 27.7%
- Google’s advertising revenue is larger than that of the entire U.S. print industry
- Total internet advertising spending is growing 16% per year
- 61% of Chief Marketing Officers say search engines are an effective marketing channel
- Nearly half of digital marketing budgets are spent on search engines
- In PPC search ads, 86% of all ad impressions accrue to the top four spots
Do you like what you see? Excited to get started?
What Qualifies Us?
Certificates don’t mean anything without experience and examples of successful work. Luckily, we have all three!